Saturday 1 January 2011

Christmas and the New Year.

I had 10 days of holidays and I focused on recovery. I had a number of physio appointments.  I was doing some type of rehab work most days. I mixed in the Mobility WOD and some Pilates.Despite some overindulgence on the eating and drinking front my hip. is starting to improve.
I'm starting the new year with a few weeks of Program Minimum and then following up with a 4 week focused on getting into shape. My Plan

Day 1
Pullups 5
Goblet Squats 5

Day 2
Press 5
Lunge 5

Each day is done in Escalating Density Fashion for 15 minutes followed by 5-10 minutes of swings. I'll follow this until mid February when I have a holiday scheduled. Once I get back I plan to find a gym where I can workout twice a week at lunchtime. At that point I'll have done a year of kettlebells exclusively and I yearn for some good old fashioned barbells.

No comments: