Thursday 23 December 2010

19:00 Home

Warmup: Focus on thoracic extension, hip extension and external rotation and shoulder extension.


GS 3x8x24Kg
TGU 1 each side 16KG
KB Snatches 20,15,10,5 each side. 100 in 4'50".

Stretch: Ham strings
Mobility WOD Ep 98 and 99:  Exercises used in warmup.
Hip rehab: Pilates plus mobility work.

This was the last workout of PMM and my last session before the new year. I wan't to end with a little hard work. The snatches left me panting. I could probably have gone for more but my technique was starting to break down.

Over the next 10 days I'm going to focus on hip rehab. I have a number of physio session and I'll be doing my own rehab work daily.

I've seen some improvement but so far it has been pretty minimal. This may indicate it's more than a soft tissue  problem and could be indicative of a torn labrum or arthritis in the hip. The plan is for me to have an MRI in the new year.

No comments: