Friday 25 February 2011

Program Minimum: Workout 1

18:00 Home

Warmup

12 minutes of
30 seconds swings 24Kg
1 minutes jogging.

Egoscue rehab.

MobilityWOD EP 181: 10 minute squat test.

It's been a few years since I did any of the Egoscue excises. I have a copy of Pain Free which is Pete Egoscue's main text I've just finished reading the The 4 Hour Body and while I wasn't overly impressed - I may write a review - the section on Egoscue reminded me how good the exercise can be for chronic hip pain. Having completed them I also remembered how time consuming they are. Fortunately I have some spare time for the next few weeks so I'll add them back in until mid March and note the results.

I have tricep tendinitis in my right elbow. It will be important to manage this if I want to increase my volume of fencing.

No comments: