Sunday 13 February 2011

Holiday!!

I had a great break in the sun. Lots of good food and good weather and fun times. I did very little formal exercise but did my mobility work every morning and walked a lot. I also got the opportunity to fence with The South African foil squad which was a lots of fun. Thanks chaps.

I'm back in the northern hemisphere now and that means winter. I wanted to turn around as I got of the plane and head south.

 As I'm sans family for three weeks it also means lots of fencing. My plan is to fence four times per week peaking for a competition in mid March. I'll supplement that with Program Minimum..

My daily routine won't change.. I'll riff on the daily dozen each morning, stretch on the hour at work, walk on my lunch break and mediate at night. I'll continue to follow the MobilityWOD and add additional rehab and flexibility work as needed.

No comments: