Monday 1 February 2010

My training has really slipped in thr last week. I moved apartment and then came down with an ear infection. Combined this left me with little energy or time for training.

Over the past week I did a short run, some stretching and form roller work as well as some pressup's and situps. I worked on my Turkish get up form and did some fencing footwork.

I'm planning on vising the gym tomorrow. My lease ends on my old apartment in 10 days and after that I will be training from home. I looked at a few local gyms but saw nothing that seemed to be worth the price.

I will fence on Wednesday. I'll love to get back to training at least twice a week and competing once a month but that seems unlikely at present.

My plan is to start with a kettlebell and work on Program Minimum for a few month. I will do yoga twice a week. I'll also fence once a week and include one run or a skipping workout. I ordered the kettlebell today. I also want to get some additional weight plates for my dumbbells and a doorway gym. My doors are slightly too wide for most of the standard models. But I have enough equipment to get started.

This is the plan but my wife is also due to go into labour any day now so this could all change.

No comments: