Sunday 1 December 2013

Leon Paul Cup

08:00 Venue

Warmup

Lesson

Warmup bouts

Second wave of poules. Lost all but one.
Eliminated after first round.

Results: http://fie.ch/Competitions/ResultsList.aspx?Key=B4B9BC075B1B44FA47CFCAC363D9D279

Stretch: wall splits.

Positives.

Preparation was generally good. All my equipment in good working order, plus I made sure I checked weights after each bout.
Arrived in plenty of time, good warm up.

Negatives.

I was carrying a number go injuries, writs, SI issues that were bothering me. I should have spend more time on trying to get the SI issue under control. It affected how well I moved.
I wasn't very imaginative. I needed to mix thinks up more, possibly a confidence issue.
I rushed my attacks, over over extending my self, leaving me open to simple parry riposte. I need to fight for the control of the middle and get into my distance, usually close that I was.
I needed more fencing fitness.

Actions.

Continue to work on the set up, be prepared to break of any action that isn't perfect.
Focus on injury control, relation and joint mobility - more intu flow?



No comments: