Monday 5 September 2011

Workout 40!!

15:00 Home

Warmup

Press 5x16, 2x24, 5x20
Pullups 2x5
Pistols 2x5x12
Ab wheel (standing) 10
Swings 50x24

Stretch hamstrings and calves.
MobilityWOD Ep 309: Low lunge with band, front splits with band.
Achilles rehab.

And that's it folk. 40 workouts in a row. Today was a bit anticlimactic, I really didn't have much get up and go. Overall though I'm very please.

I can press the 24 for triples, do pullups with the same weight and snatch the 20 easily. My pistols improved but it's a difficult exercise to load progressively. I consider the ab work a major success and I feel much stronger their. Mobility remained good and I kept the old injuries under control. Rehabbing my achilles tendon will now be a major focus. I'm taking the remainder of the week off from kettlebells.

No comments: