Sunday 7 June 2009

12:00 Home

Egoscue exercise for hip.
Some trigger point work.

My right hips has been killing me. Lots of referred pain down the thigh and to the knee. This usually flares up when I fence more but currently I'm only training once a week. I have limited rotation - both external and internal - and flexion in my right hip. My left hip flexors are very tight. I also have a partially collapsed arch on my right food. This all seems to combine to create a number of chronic conditions, namely:

Hip Pain.
Shoulder pain in my right shoulder.
Foot bin near the big toe on my right foot.
Occasional spasm in my left upper back.

I have a feeling my SI is a little out and I should really see a therapist to get them adjusted. I'm working to restore range of motion in my hips. The yoga and some supplemental exercises are all helping.

I've also reintroduced some exercises for my feet and ankles. I'll be doing points and flexes, ankle circles and towel crunches.

No comments: